From:
GEORGE MORROW <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 12 Feb 2002 08:23:41 -0500
To Lisa who had her ferret return and wondered if anyone else had the same
experience: I've had 2 ferrets get loose and be gone for close to a day on
2 seperate occassions.  Both of them were at the back door waiting for me
to come out and let them in.  Amazing!  How thankful I was.  This was 2
seperate fuzzies on 2 different occassions.

On this same subject, does anyone out there know how "working" ferrets
(those used for hunting rabbits etc.) are trained or induced to return to
their owners?  I'd really appreciate knowing how this is done.

Thanks and dooks

GM