From:
Judith Moon <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 12 Feb 1999 08:08:24 -0800
We are very happy to announce that Moonsong Ferrets will soon have babies.
We have two jills expecting.  Most of the babies are already promised, so
this is not an advertisement.  We did however, agree to having several
"open House days" for baby ferret watching.  This is for those who do not
wish to breed, but would like to share the joy of watching the little ones
grow and handling them as they grow.

The litters are both due in mid-March.  As soon as the babies are 10 days
old the baby watches can start.  I will be showing cleaning, feeding, etc.
techniques and any and all are welcome.  One warning, if you have a sick
animal of any kind or sick yourself, please do not come.  Also, change your
clothes and clean up before coming.  I will have some hand sanitizer here,
but be considerate of the little ones!  Otherwise, come and enjoy the
newness of life!

Judy Moon/Moonsong Ferrets