From:
Lisa Vible <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 29 Oct 2004 10:54:40 -0400
I dont want to continue to talk about this but I just wanted to comment
on 1 thing.  I do not object to taxidermy.  In fact my father, huband,
brother and many friends are all hunters.  They have killed and mounted
deer heads but all eat the meat from the wild animals that they kill.  I
however will not allow the heads to be displayed in my home (my hubby
keeps them at our hunting cabin).  I am not opposed to this!  I am
opposed to killing, skinning and selling for money (not for food) a
domestic animal or a wild animal for that matter.  I know many cultures
such as the native americans (my best friend is 3/4 cherokee and her
uncle is a chief) use these items.  I am not opposed to this.  I am
opposed to this particular ebay person and what it seems he is doing.

Lisa