From:
Sara Hamilton <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 24 May 2012 22:22:25 -0700
I recently reviewed the AFA membership list and realized that several
of you are either not members or your membership has recently expired.
Now is an excellent time to renew your AFA membership and enter for a
chance to win this cage! Even current members can renew their
memberships for a chance to win!
<http://www.ferretdepot.com/mm5/merchant.mvc?Screen=PROD&Store_Code=fd&Product_Code=FC259&Category_Code=3MarshallHomes>

The AFA greatly appreciates your continued support in our efforts to
Promote, Protect & Provide for the domestic ferret!

--
Sara Hamilton
American Ferret Association, Inc.