From:
Becki Kain <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 16 Dec 1996 20:51:32 -0500
Hello:

I'm looking for advice on taking care of a six year old ferret who is
showing no signs of illness, just a little thin right now, but I want to do
what I can before he gets sick.  Nero is the same age as Tieke, our three
times cancer ridden ferret, and luckily is not showing any problems yet.  I
leave out in the ferret feeder TF, Iams kitten and cat, and SD kitten and
cat.  I'm not certain what Nero eats.  He is up to date on shots and vet
exams (last week) but should I be giving him any special?  Chicken baby
food?  whipping cream?  (btw, I'm still looking for an answer about how much
whipping cream is enough/too much for tieke.  it is working GREAT to give
him his brewer's yeast/chromium/winstrol instead of baby food).

thanks

beckers and the wild ten

--
becki kain
"words are just dust in deserts of sound."  eldritch