From:
Anonymous Poster <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
The Ferret Mailing List (FML)
Date:
Fri, 27 May 1994 11:01:04 -0400
Here's an original limerick for you all:

There once was a gullible parrot
Who squawked at a cat just to scare it.
The cat wasn't scared
And said, with teeth bared,
"You stupid old bird, I'm a ferret!"
--David Hartmann

Apart from being the subject of bad poetry, my fuzzies have been
discovering all kinds of new games.  Lily's favorite still has to be
"water the keyboard" (which involves pouring a nearby beverage into
the keyboard---silly me for leaving liquid unattended---three times).
But a favorite game among all four is "gravel in the bucket," which
is a game you might want to play at home too.  Get a 5 gal
Rubermaid-type bucket.  Fill about halfway with aquarium gravel (make
sure bucket has enough gravel in it to support your ferrets hanging
off the side but don't fill it up or clean up time will be lengthy).
Add a cup or two of water to make the game really fun.  Place ferret
in bucket (after the first time you play this game, you will probably
be able to eliminate the "placing").  They really love digging in the
gravel.

Angelique, Grendel, Miss Lily, Gilbert and Boomer