From:
Lisa Williams <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 12 Jan 2002 12:53:39 EST
I just wanted to let whoever sent Bill and I an angel ornament that we
received it today.  I wish I could thank you personally, but there was no
return address or letter enclosed.  We're putting it with our Christmas
ornaments.

On another note, need new bedding for your furkids?  How about buying a
sleep set (hammock and sleep sack) through SOS.  It only costs $15 per
set and the money goes to the Utah kids expenses.  The last day to order
is Valentine's Day.

Check out SOS's new website address: http://www.supportourshelters.org
Every donation helps... even ONE dollar.  So send a dollar to SOS or your
local shelter today : ).

Interested in a ferret club in NJ?  Check out www.metroferret.org