From:
Rose German <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 13 Jan 2005 08:01:09 -0500
Hello, As far as i know Tara has been away dealing with her own medical
differculties and is one of the most loved and trusted persons on any
list.  I also bought many, many tickets and have contacted Glen at the
Florida raffle site a couple times with the # that we won and provided
our mailing address.  We have received our winnings and understand the
donation was split up between the shelters in Florida that were in
desperate need.

Hope this helps.
Rose