From:
Kathy Walsh <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 13 Apr 1998 13:21:47 -0700
I have two questions pertaining to my ferrets health.  First, I've read on
the FML that I should be cleaning my ferrets teeth.  How is this done?  How
often?  What do you look for when you look at your ferret's teeth and how
do you trick a ferret into succumbing to having his teeth cleaned?  Second,
Skipper has what feels like fatty deposits under his front armpits.  My
second ferret, Scamper , has them too, but not as big.  The vet said that
since they were on both sides, he wasn't concerned.  Do all ferrets have
this?  I can easily feel them if I (gently) pinch the skin under their
front paws.  Does this sound normal??

Thanks to anyone who can provide some insight!
-Kathy