From:
Maria DeCicco <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 26 Feb 1997 14:51:08 -0500
Hi,

I called the Insurance company 1-800-USA-PETS for coverage.  They only cover
cats and dogs.  I don't think that is very fair.  I think we all should call
and complain and possible find out if there is anyway of having our little
fuzzies included in the insurance world.  She did tell me that the cost of 1
cat would run from $109 to $194 a year and the more cats you have you would
get 5-10% discounts.

Anyway, I bring Ginger in for her second adrenal surgery this Friday.  She
seems to be getting worse every day.  I can't even get her to eat her
favorite treats at this point.  My youngest boy Scooby must know she is not
feeling well because he is being so gentle with her (when he is usually a
bull).  He is also on his best behavior.  Last night I told him to stay on
the coach and wait for me to come back from the bathroom and when I
returned, he was laying there watching TV just waiting for me.  He knows
that I am upset over Ginger and he is trying his best to help me through
this :-).  I tell you - these animals amaze me more and more everyday.

Keep you fingers cross for my Ginger and I'm sorry if I seemed to ramble on
a bit.  Give each of your fuzzies a hug today.

     Maria