From:
Alan Bradwell <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 12 Feb 2002 13:33:36 +0000
once again i feel i have to comment, because of the nasty comments being
made to individuals who post on the FML.  a young lady called amanda left
a very touching post a few days ago of personal nature, which i think
most people of a 'normal' mentality would find sad, but there seems to be
those who cant help but twist the knife when things are already bad.  you
dispicable shits make me sick and shouldnt be allowed to care for any
creature if cant have compassion for a persons inner most feelings.

note to amanda - post their email addresses on the FML and we will all see
how they like a torrant of abuse.

note to BIG - please, please, if amanda does send the nasty mail to you,
throw their pittiful existanse off the FML.

power to those who care, and arent affrad to show it.  warts and scabs to
those who are hurtful

Alan Bradwell

[Moderator's nite: Well there are people who reply in order to be nasty,
people who reply in a friendly manner but who are misunderstood and,
finally, people who have diffculty phrasing things (perhaps because
English is not a native language).  It's the "nasty" posters who cause
most of the long-term problems and need to be monitored closely.  BIG]