From:
Tasha Faill <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 24 Jan 2004 11:01:44 -0500
Sandee,
Trinity aka Pretty Girl Princess came to the bridge Monday night.  She
is a beautiful black sable that went before her time, she died from a
vaccine reaction.

Her life started out rough in that the pet store she was shipped to, they
abused her because she bit.  Thankfully some good samaritans saved her
but after 3 years, they could no longer care for her because her biting
had become so awful they could not handle her.  They brought her to the
shelter I was volunteering at, FerretBusiness of GA, and I instantly fell
in love.

She was a very spunky canadian fert that's for sure.  She was my first
challenging ferret to foster but I was bound and determined to win her
over.  Needless to say the first few months were painful on my end but
she started to learn people are not evil nor chew toys.  I then had to
move to another state so I adopted all my foster kids and packed up the
furry herd.  That was almost 2 years ago.  Before her passing last week,
she had made great strides!  She learned how to play like a fert,
accepted hugs and kisses and even belly rubs.

Please help her find the rest of the Athens Carpet Monkey Society at the
bridge and let her know I love her and miss her very much.  Also, can you
ask her that if she could ever find it in her heart to forgive me, to
come visit and let me know.  Maybe then I can start forgiving myself.
Oh, can you make sure she finds the N-bone forest and if there isn't one,
she would gladly help to plant it.

Thanks.

Athens Carpet Monkey Society Bridge Members: Skooch - the ambassador

Love Mom, Dad, Yeti - last surviving member of the ACMS, and Grits aka
Baby G(irl) Butt

PS - Yeti wanted to ask Sniper if it would be ok to start a new society
and if he thought Yeti was old enough to be president?

Tasha Faill
Why Wait? Move to EarthLink.