From:
ANITA BELL <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 28 Mar 2011 07:07:01 -0700
Ok fine, everyone is entitled to their own opinion. My opinion is this:
I would never want my ferrets falling from a 3 feet drop onto a hard
surface. They CAN get hurt... And a ferret jumping off of something IS
very different than one being dropped unexpectedly. And in the video
you can clearly see one of them hurt their face/nose. I can only
imagine how many times this act is performed over and over and you cant
guarantee they will not get hurt during their falls. Would you want
YOUR ferrets to go through this???

I stick to my original opinion that this is UNneccesary cruelty. Go
ahead and bash me for trying to look out for them.........

Anita