From:
"Margaret Zick (and Stan, Ollie and Jezebel)" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 22 May 1996 16:58:07 -0400
Hi everyone!

Well, its now official.  There is a new ferret group in Houston.  We have
had one meeting and the group is a good one, maybe a little on the crazy
side, but hey thats from owning ferrets right?  Even had a fellow FML'er
drive up from Galveston (thanks Bryan!)

Houston Area Ferret Association.  Sounds terribly formal but is anything but
that.  Our main goal is to educate ferret owners, pet stores and the general
public about ferret care.  We have 2 shelters in the group and so far one
veterinarian who specializes in exotics ( her mother runs one of the
shelters).  We are holding off on any frolics for the time being due to ece
around here (me and one of the shelters) but should have lots of fun
anyways.

Our next meeting on July 13th at 3:00 p.m.  will feature a presentation by
Dr. Dori Hertel on general ferret care.  If you are interested please
contact me at the number below for more information.

Margaret Zick
(713) 364-8822

                    And everything comes to One,
                 As we dance on, dance on, dance on.