From:
sheena staples <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 17 Jan 1996 21:32:23 -0800
Hi!!!  I'm mum's big boy and she says I'm too smart for my own good cuz I
learned hw to type and write letters.  She said I should post this one on
the FML cuz I like the attention (I roll for raisins, even in a crowd.  I'll
roll over lots of times for a Captain Crunch though).

Does anyone else have this really cool toy that we have, called The Benji??
It's the funnest toy mum ever got us - at least *I* think so.  The Benji
makes a real funny noise when it's on, sounds sorta like
"AAAAWWWWOOOOOAAAAA!!!".  I dunno why, but the noise drives me insane and I
just have to attack the Benji!!  It's pretty big, lots bigger than me, but I
think it's old or worn out or something cuz it falls over on top of me and
squashes me flat to the floor when I play with it.  Good thing my 5lbs of
blubber keep it from squashing flat!!  I think mum should call up the place
where The Benji came from though - I think its called the African Basenji
Dog Company - and get a newer, updated model.  After all, she's always
complaining that this one isn't covered under warranty anymore, especially
when it gets goin' real good and throws up.  Plus, she's always saying she
got ripped off - The African Basenji Dog Factory got The Benji mixed up with
another toy called The Terrier, so The Benji leaves pieces of its fur all
over the house, the carpet and the furniture.  Sometimes she finds pieces of
The Benji in her dinner!!  She wouldn't have that problem if she climbed
right into her food dish to eat, like I do!!

Mum asked me to ask you guys something - our old vet always uses Fromm D or
Galaxy D to vaccinate us (what's a vaccination, mum?) but our new vet uses
Fervac ...what's the best one?  Which one'll cause the most reactions?  This
is all for mum, I don;t care.  I hate the vet!!

Anyway, mum needs her pooter back, so I gotta go.  At least I get a raisin
for giving back the pooter!!

Milo AKA Big Fat

[Moderator's note: Ask for two raisins next time and stash the other one
in the disk drive for later.  BIG]