Date:
Sun, 21 Nov 1999 18:01:43 -0800
hi
my nam iz Sandee.  we hawe bin buzy awound here watwy.  Da boss he sead dat
some stuff awound hear wazn't y2k or somfing and dat it wood not work after
da end of da yeer.  he sead he waz gonna put his bezt ferret on it so it
seems dat Skeeter haz bin put on odder work an he caant tawk on hear any
mor so dey give me da job.  gotta a reward doo.  a chewweasel and a homan
fwannel nightdown luv dose fwannel nightdowns.  Sorwy it took so wong but
had probem wif dis puter thingy.  wucky trouble was hear or I wood newer
got dis ding going.  he is reawwy a wiz at dis.  sorwy but my homan is not
good but I do my best.  gotta go wots to do

by bye
Sandee