From:
Shari Diane <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 25 Apr 1996 16:24:17 -0400
The following is a transcript of the Kid's Club-Safari on Fox in Austin, TX
segment mentioning ferrets.  They contacted me 4pm Thursday, and faxed me
this so that I could let the FML know the actual and *correct* wording of
the 30 second promo spot.  From the fax transmittal:

"Hey, you guys, Anne here hanging out at the Austin Nature Center with some
special guests...including Bear, a European ferret.  Amy, what do you know
about ferrets?"

"Well, one kind of ferret that used to live in Texas is now endangered."

"Wow.  Hey, if you'd like to meet Bear and learn some really cool things
about our environment, come out to Safari.  It's happening April 27th and
28th from 10am-6pm.  Admission is a dollar for kids, three dollars for
adults.  If you like the great outdoors, Safari is the place to be!"

Anne hopes this will clear things up regarding an FMLer's recent post about
the 30 second promo, and please stop sending her mail (I sent her the FAQ).

Shari Gunter, Raleigh NC