From:
Brenda Lebby <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 12 Aug 2010 09:54:05 -0400
Midwest has recently upgraded their shelves and ramps for Ferret
Nation. I have been communicating with Angie McDonald from Midwest
Homes for Pets inquiring about the upgrades that have been made.
Unfortunately, the way the shelves attach to the cage has not changed
because they hadn't heard from people experiencing the problem of
larger ferrets pushing up on the shelves from underneath and causing
them to fall down. So, if anyone has encountered this problem please
contact her to express your concerns. The company seems willing to
change their product to create a better/safer habitat that we will be
happy with- I offered several suggestions and explained some of my
cage modifications and she was very receptive.

This is her email:

The following link should take you to a flyer which shows the new
shelves/ramps and includes purchase information.
<http://pics.livejournal.com/dcwriting/pic/0001qpsk>

Hope this helps!

Brenda