From:
Robert Malick <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 24 Jan 1995 10:11:43 -0500
I'd also like to know the status of the MD ferret case?

Also, what ever came of the Kansas case with the McDowells?  We were
getting status updates but then they stopped.

Bill, if you feel that this latter part seems more like an advertisment
then helpful info as it is intended, please delete it.

Just to throw in some helpful info for Maryland (and possibly Virginian)
ferret owners.

In visiting my local P.T.Moran Pet store (in Beltsville) I noticed
something new.  They are now selling Totally Ferret food off the shelf.
Too bad they don't have any trial sizes for people interested to take a
sample home with them.  It looks like P.T.Moran are getting more stuff
that is ferret specific (ie shampoos, deodorizers, etc).

Disclaimer: I am in not associated with Totally Ferret or PTMoran Pet stores.

        Rob,
        aka "Finders keepers"