From:
Wayne Humfleet <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 27 Dec 1997 13:44:17 -0500
My Eyolf is sick.  I'm not sure what's wrong with him, on the 23rd he Got
sick and after giving him a little ferretvit he threw up.  Since then he's
been rubbing the back of his throat like it was irritated and hasn't been
eating much.  He's drinking and eating some though.  He doesn't feel like
playing just finding a little place to hide and sleep.  Does anyone hasve
any suggestions?  Should I force feed him some water and give him some warm
moist food?  What could be wrong with his throat?  COuld his throwing up
have irritated it and he jsut doesn't want to eat cause it hurts?

Thanks for any help you can provide..

Wayne