From:
Joan Scheer <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 6 Sep 2007 03:43:51 -0400
A few years into "Ferrenthood" I developed recurring pneumonia, and was
later diagnosed with Asthma. I am also a life long allergy sufferer and
a smoker; every season holds some irritant. I has occurred to me that
my babies add to the matter, so this only spurred me to keep trying
different meds to find the right combo. Not all allergy meds make one
dopey- for many, those side effects wear off within a few weeks.

I urge you to look into your options, rather that giving up your
ferrets wholesale to solve your allergy woes. It may take some time,
but IMHO it was well worth the trying.