From:
JUDY MOON <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 22 Aug 1998 09:45:39 -0700
I'll probably get flamed for this, but ..  Can't we learn to cut other
people and their lifestyles a bit of slack?  Some people have to give up
their ferrets because of LIFE!  Others chose to tough it out!  Neither is
right and neither is wrong.  Stop and think before blasting away at people.

LIFE has a way of sneaking up and biting us all in the butt sooner or later.
I have nearly 20 ferrets.  I try to handle every one every day.  But if I
miss my bus and get home three hours late, I have to feed and water and
leave them to get to bed.  No, I cannot stay up late and let everybody out
to play.  I have to be functioning, alert and pleasant to my customers the
next day.  We all have to make choices and those are our choices.  Nobody
else should have a say as long as nobody including the ferret(or other
animal) get hurt.  If we are realistic we will have to admit life is not
fair, so quit blaming everybody for eve ything.  Lets get on with the job
of helping and supporting each other.

Judy - Moonsong Ferrets