From:
Jerry King <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 29 Nov 1998 15:43:57 -0800
I have a five ferrets.  One of them seems to have lost a lot of energy over
the past six months.  Most notably, several weeks ago it seemed like he
could hardly walk.  He would take a few staggering steps and then lie down
and go to sleep.  I took him to a great vet known for dealing with ferrets.
He ran all of the blood tests and it showed nothing.  He seems a little low
on energy all of the time, but fine otherwise (except for that one incident
where he could hardly walk).  Now, today he was stumbling around again and
trying to go to sleep.  Even when I let him loose in rooms that he never
get to play in, he wasn't interested.  Any ideas?

Jerry K.