From:
"TinyPrints Left......On My Heart" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 1 Jun 2004 12:02:54 -0400
Hello, thanks to an uncooperative printer this weekend, I have a bunch
more magnets which are just not quite to my standards as set forth by my
Research and Development Division (or myself).  So I am offering them to
children who own ferrets or children who would benefit from receiving
alittle something in the mail.  They are offered on a first come, first
serve basis.  If you miss out this time, there will be more I am sure.
So don't worry.  If you got some magnets last time, please let others
get some for their children.  As always we have our Firsts listed in our
ebay store.  All proceeds will go to the medical bill I have been working
hard to pay off.

Thanks everyone for your support and for looking.  It is greatly
appreciated.

Marguerite From TinyPrints Ferret Rescue (The Little Shelter that Could)

TinyPrints Shih Tzu and Rescue
http://www.tinyprints-shihtzu.com
TinyPrints Ferret Rescue
http://www.tinyprintsferrets.com
TinyPrints Ferret Rescue Ebay and Half.com Stores
http://www.stores.ebay.com/tinyprintsferretrescuestore
http://half.ebay.com/shops/shops.jsp?seller_id=1093064