Date:
Wed, 5 Mar 2008 21:55:21 -0500
I was the one that mentioned the peanuts, and actually my beloved
(passed on and missed) ferret Jillie used to eat them like corn puffs.
We couldn't use them. Actually, we don't have much luck here with
dig/play boxes. The aforementioned Jillie also used to pee in the sand
box (did I mention I lived in a third floor walk up attic? Not long
after hauling sand up, I had to haul it back down).

Now I have four ferrets who have stayed at a shelter with a peanut box
and managed not to consider it a big snack bowl, so we're going to try
it here. We already tried a rice box, but Kodi our youngest felt it was
great to have such a big litter box with tunnel entrances. Sigh, does
any one else have this problem?

Some day we'll try other things I've heard of, but for now I want
something that is light to haul back out if it doesn't work (-:

Dooks
Risa