Date:
Thu, 7 May 1998 01:35:16 -0600
i have noticed that ever since i took my ferret to the vet about 6 weeks
ago, she has gradually increased her scratching- she scratches her body with
her hind legs- just like dogs do when they have fleas, and she scratches her
tummy area with her mouth.  i have a dog and a cat, but neither of them have
fleas or show signs of fleas.  can ferrets get fleas?  or is she poorly fed?
I give her iams kitten food and ferretone.  also, when she roams around the
house, she has started to take a liking to dog food, she still eats all of
her ferret food though along with her vitamins.  Is it okay for her to munch
on dog food?

thanks

fawn and Maddy :)