Date:
Sun, 21 Sep 2003 22:30:28 -0400
I brought home my new marshall baby about a month ago from a pet shop.
He is older then the other 5 we have boughten, plus got him at mark down
price.  Fell in love with him at first sight.  I knew in my heart that
there was something special about him.  But didn't know what.  Had to
bring him home.

Well found out he is a blaze which they say are usually death.  He
started out a biter but is coming along.  I scruff him plus do no in
signing.  Hubby thinks I'm nuts but I honestly think he knows what it
means.  Because he will stop the biting.  What's really funny is when I
scruff him & do the no thing he has his eyes half closed like telling me
to bug off.

I won't give up on him.  Any suggestions on caring for my Timmy?(only
fuzzie that knows signing.  He He

Mom Barb of 6 pack-Nubbie, Molly, Tobie, Missy, Jenny & Timmy