From:
Chris Nielsen <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 30 May 1997 11:11:04 -0500
Hi!

First off, I've been reading the FML religiously for about a year now.  I
love it!

I've got some pictures (professional even) scanned in and posted on my
little home page.  Check them out, use them as wallpaper, print 'em off...
whatever.

For some great poses of Carmel (my latest addition to the Snack Pack),
go to

http://pw1.netcom.com/~chris_ni/Carmel.html

Chip (3rd addition to the Snack Pack) was a sucker for a bit of peanut
butter and posed quite nicely for the camera.  To see his photographs, visit

http://pw1.netcom.com/~chris_ni/Chip.html

Maybe I'll try to post more often, but for the most part my little fuzzies
are very healthy.  Troublesome at times of course.  All worth it though.

Chris and the Snack Pack
http://pw1.netcom.com/~chris_ni/
Cookie, Candy, Chip, Cocoa and Carmel