From:
Kevin & Julie Groninga <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 19 Sep 2002 13:38:29 -0700
Hey gang!  It's time for another installment of Wuzzle News!  This week
we have three quick announcements to make.  Please read on!

1) New boy available for adoption:
http://www.wuzzles.com/ferrets/rescues/index.htm

2) New photos of Miss Mittens babies:
http://www.wuzzles.com/ferrets/corneliousmissmittsl2/index.htm

3) Home video of Mittens Delivery (see ferret babies being born!)
http://www.wuzzles.com/ferrets/events/thats_my_baby/index.htm

1) Yep, we have a new little guest in our home that is searching for a
new family to adopt him.  His name is Mayhem and he's the most active
(and adorable) little guy.  He's about 1 1/2 years old and is a very
energetic, happy little boy.  He's never been with other ferrets before,
but we're sure he would love that!  He's been with cats and dogs as well,
so he seems to adapt very well and would make a great pet for almost any
home.  As always, we're searching for a loving, 'forever' home for him,
someplace with enough activity to keep him occupied, happy (and out of
trouble!).  Are you that perfect home?
http://www.wuzzles.com/ferrets/rescues/index.htm

2) This morning we snapped a few new photos of Miss Mittens two little
girls.  They're not quite 5 weeks old, but are great little eaters!  We
now have them started on a mixture of KMR, turkey baby food and floured
ferret kibble.  You can sure tell when they're hungry because they want
to chew any just about anything that get close to their little mouths!
Click here and scroll to the bottom to see their newest mug-shots!
http://www.wuzzles.com/ferrets/corneliousmissmittsl2/index.htm

3) And finally, the big news!  YEAH!  I finally got the page built and
published that has all the home video we shot during Mittens pregnancy,
ultrasound and delivery.  If you remember, about 5 weeks ago we started
making arrangements to videotape her progress and to take her in for an
ultrasound with Dr. Robertson.  The originals of the videotapes were
mailed to KAOS Entertainment, the folks producing the upcoming
(hopefully) episode of 'That's My Baby' for them to use.  But before I
mailed them I made copies.  After much editing and rescaling, I finally
have them ready for all of you to watch.

It's not very often you get to see a live pet birth (especially a
ferret).  We thought this would be a unique opportunity to share that
with all of you.  BUT BE WARNED!  Parts of the video are somewhat graphic
and may NOT be suitable for younger children.  Anyway, here's the link
to the page where a few stills are captured and the links to different
bandwidth versions of the full 3-HOUR video can be seen.  Sure, it's a
lot to watch.  So grab something to drink, kick back and spend a few days
with us!
http://www.wuzzles.com/ferrets/events/thats_my_baby/index.htm

West Valley Wuzzles! Ferret Breeding
Operators: Kevin & Julie Groninga