From:
Ferretwise <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 23 Nov 2008 10:54:18 -0500
Just a quick update. The folks at Manchester Animal Shelter just
notified us that the ferret " Little One" , seeking a new home- has
been adopted into one. What a wonderful thing for an emotional little
creature that had to survive his owners suicide. Something to be
Thankful for! Bless those who welcomed him home.

The shelter newsletter has been completed and will be mailed to those
folks we have addresses for who have made a shelter contribution over
the past eight months. Sorry we could not afford to print 200 plus
excess copies this time. Also a heartfelt thanks to Roxanne & Jane who
have helped offset the postage costs this issue- just for the Holidays!
Each mailed piece costs 60 cents in postage alone... When you get the
copy , please be thankful for their help.... or we could not have been
able to do this at all.

With hope that the new year will be kinder.

Alicia & kids at Ferret Wise
www.ferretwise.org
  a 501c3 org.