From:
Anonymous Poster <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 2 Jul 1997 18:35:51 -0700
Bob...maybe some of us who live in California wanted to help Dayna, but
weren't in a position to??  Besides being in Northern California ( which is
a 6-8 hour drive to Southern Calif.  from here ) what with a full time job,
and two volunteer positions, I couldn't find the time to help out.  And,
unfortunately, I'm not in a financial position to help either.  So there are
at least some Californians who care, but are at the mercy of jobs and
limited funds.  So please don't be so quick to condemn.

[LZ]