From:
Susan Malone <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 8 Jan 2000 00:44:40 MST
In reference to the *mini-ferrets* my friend found.  I sent her some info
on where to go, how to report it etc etc (this was in another state from
me).  and she did report later that the "breeder" (and boy am I using that
term loosely)... had indeed been shut down.  Apparently some sort of cruely
charges stuck.  Now whether those charges were because of the one day old
alterations or because of other factors or both, I honestly do not know.
Also, apparently the vet was fined for doing such risky procedures for no
real medical reason but is still in practice.

A local pet store here has a Hairless G Pig as a store mascot..  kinda
cute, kinda ugly.  A friend of mine commented that it looked kinda like
and aborted hippo fetus.  I know that sounds gross, but if you look at it,
it does! :)

Susan