From:
"Regina J. Hart" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 5 Oct 1998 20:52:37 -0400
[Moderator's note: I don't know if this is about the same ferret mentioned
above -- if I had to guess I'd say they are different.  BIG]

GOOD NEWS RE: LOST FERRET NOTICE
Hi all

Please read the following note from the much relieved parent of the
formerly lost ferret:

"Regina,
I am so happy to report to you that we have found our Sasha.  Actually we
got her back this morning right before I left for work.  She appeared out
of nowhere in our downstairs neighbors apartment.  I can't even tell you
how happy we are (especially my husband), because he has his baby back.
She's seems to be okay, a little thinner, but not too bad.  My mom is going
over today to take care of her and make sure everything is alright.  My
husband and I both want to thank you for your concern and help.  Your call
made us feel like we would get her back and that we shouldn't give up hope.
Please let everyone know that we do appreciate the concern they've shown
for our baby, it's nice to know that there are people who understand how
much a ferret can mean to you.  I'm looking forward to getting the
information on your organization.  Again, thank you so much."

Isn't it wonderful to hear a happy ending!!!