From:
Stephanie Daniels <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 4 Oct 1999 13:18:29 GMT
doh!  I sent that out too quickly about ferrets in the news...I hadn't read
my FML yet from the weekend!  haha.
[Moderator's note: Still, a welcome notice for people who missed the
weekend's FML!  BIG]

It's been a long weekend...I added two human teenage boys to my pet
collection for the weekend- I was fostering while my mom went out of
town...ferrets are NOTHING compared to these boys...they are un-neutered,
fully scented and they nip!  And they don't "dook" -they "mumble" in a
low rumbly voice.  And ferrets only sleep 16 hours a day.

I think Chimi and Pepe do more house work than these boys will ever do!!

Have a great day,
Stephanie, Chimi & Pepe (the innocent sweet babes)