Date:
Mon, 28 Jan 2008 07:45:28 -0500
just caught up on the fml and saw this link posted by Renee

http://www.sanluisobispo.com/pets/story/254641.html

>  Deborah Cottrell of West End Animal Hospital in Newberry, Fla.,
>  another "ferret intensive" veterinarian, says she has had luck
>  staving off adrenal cancer with low-dose injections of the hormone-
>  inhibiting drug Lupron and melatonin implants.

is anyone on Dr Cottrell's protocol for staving off adrenal cancer? my
vet started a protocol with our younger ferrets last year where they
get 2 shots of lupron in dec & jan. wondering if it is similar.

Selina, Clef, Popcorn, Sorin, Mochi, Jolt & Cola