From:
HL Russell <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 17 Jun 2000 12:27:39 -0400
Ron wrote:
>I also at the end mentioned that I took two of my ferrets for there
>distemper shots at Petco (not asking for advice on that).  95 percent of
>the email that I received was about the shots(I didnt have a question)

Sometimes people don't have the answers you want but give you some of their
experiences.  That is what makes this list so wonderful.  Maybe you should
really look at what was said and think that there must be a reason.  People
don't just email (oops most people) just for something to do.  There must
be some problems with the Recto Shots.
--
Lydia Russell
using hubby's computer