Date:
Tue, 18 Dec 2012 03:02:18 -0800
Hi,
Another way to help ferret shelters at this, or anytime of year is to
adopt a ferret, as long as you have the physical and financial means to
do so. A little more than a week ago, I adopted my eighth ferret over
all, Todd, from the Oregon Ferret Shelter, and couldn't be happier.

Sure, he's 4+ years old, and I know that our time together will be
limited due to his age, but I wouldn't trade him for all the youngsters
in the world. He has a tumor on his groin, which could be cancerous,
increasing the medical bills drastically, but that doesn't matter to
me. I'll spend as much as I can to keep him healthy and happy. He's
as awesome as Henry, another of my ferrets, who's the awesomest Henry
ever..

Randie