From:
"Tim C. Watson" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 23 Apr 1998 12:43:51 -0400
Hello FML,

A few days ago I wrote telling you about Makai's new adopted "brother".
Well, we decided to name the little lightning bolt of energy; "Max" as in
"max energy", "max speed", "max overdrive", etc.  He is still "really wound
up" and seems to enjoy sharing a room with Makai for playtime; we're still
keeping them apart cagewise as the dominance battles are still in progress.
Makai seems to be the dominant of the two which would make sense as he is
older, bigger and stronger; but it seems to be going well.

Max still needs work as far as the "turn and bite" but that is going
reasonably well.  He doesn't do his bite thing nearly as easily and he's
letting up on the pressure quite a bit.  I've given him some Ferretone by
finger and hand without incident.  If he's tired and a bit sleepy you can
pick him up and hold him a little and he might turn and "gnaw" on you a
little, but it's not the "turn, snap and chomp" it was.  The worse is when
he's been playing hard with Makai and it's time to go back to the cage; but
I think that's just a case of being over excited.

Anyway, it seems to be going well and if things continue pretty much on
the track they are; I think it safe to say that Makai will have his best
Birthday present yet; a new "brother" for a playmate.

-- Tim, Makai and Max

http://ourworld.compuserve.com/homepages/tcwatson