From:
Kelleen and the FANG Gang <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 19 May 1996 23:55:02 -0700
Hey Lady,

Me and all of my kids send you and Foggy MASSIVE CONGRATULATIONS!!!  We are
so very proud and amazed at all the two of you have done together.  You are
a very ingenious Mommy and this is one very lucky little fert.  The 1st part
of his life may have been full of lemons but the rest of it will surely be
filled with sugar.  It is an absolutely horrific thing that awful person did
to Foggy but it brought him to you and now his life will be charmed ever
after.

As for people who thought you should have put him down, I send them a big ol
raspberry!!!  Why should this sweet wonderful guy have not gotten to know
love and enjoyment BEFORE his death?  If you had not taken care of his
medical needs and just put him under he would have thought life was a
totally horrible thing and never known, love and play and good food etc...
Now when his time comes he will feel that life was good to him after the
first badness and he will be happy to have gotten to live it with you and
anyone else he may go to live with in the future.

GREAT WORK LADY!!!  I am so damn proud I could just bust!!

Love to all of you from Kelleen & The FANG GANG!

      Kelleen Andrews  &  The FANG GANG!!!!