From:
Julie Brown <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 21 Mar 2009 22:01:59 -0700
I know how bad things are right now, so I hate to do this, but...

My friend Kelly and I had an agreement: if something happened to one of
us, the other would take care of their ferrets. So I have suddenly gone
from 5 to 10 ferrets. I won't go into a laundry list of my particular
woes- we all have enough problems. All I am asking is please have a
look at my ebay auctions, or pass them along to a friend.

Also, I would be happy to take on any custom jobs. I do woodworking,
woodburning, glass etching, jewelry, and much more. I am currently
designing and making ferret themed lanyards. If you are going to a
show or the Symposium, you need a lanyard!

I would also be willing to trade for a large set of bedding...3 of the
newcomers are cantankerous old farts. They actually want to be in a
cage, so we had to set one up, LOL.

(from this link, click "View Seller's Other Items")
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=150333985236

Thanks,
Julie & the Woozles
21st Century Ferret