From:
Lois Caselman <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 7 Aug 2002 11:05:20 -0500
Hi friends,
I was hoping that I wouldn't have to post for awhile but I guess it's not
meant to be.

I have an 8 year old insulinomic little girl named Sweet Mary.  I posted
about her around the 1st of December of last year.  By Christmas all was
well with her after I sub cued regularly, hand fed around the clock,
sang, rocked and gave baytril.  However we never found out what was
causing the trouble.  She couldn't even crawl before she got better.
She is starting the same symptoms again.  All bloodwork, tests, etc come
back normal.

She is falling over some, fever, glassy look to her eyes which I know
can be from the fever but even when it's down she still has it, loss of
appetite and when she poops it you didn't see her doing it you'd think it
was pee.  It is usually clear like all her water is coming out and in
good sized puddles.

I don't want her to get that far down before she gets better this time.
It is happening so close to after Tazzie died that I panic'd last night.
That is when she started falling over more and having trouble walking and
the squirts got worse.

Please keep Sweet Mary in your thoughts and prayers.  I was just talking
to her last week about how long ago it was that she was so sick and how
happy I was to see her out running with some of the younger ones thinking
she was still a kid.

Any ideas or advice is welcome as always!

Lois
Missing 8 pieces of my heart
Holding on extra tightly to the remaining 16