From:
Laura Overturf <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 10 Aug 2001 12:21:29 -0700
Thanks so much to everyone who emailed me about the pine pellet litter.
The down side so far had been the tracking of sawdust like fluff, after
it's been used.

I'd like to agree with Russ about Marshall Farms, they can't be all bad.
Both my little darlings came from there.  Pazzi, my first, is deaf, but
I'm ok with it.  I think it actually has it's up sides.  He's much more
relaxed, if that's possible to say about a ferret!  He likes baths, while
Elia, my hearing fert hates the water and is a bit skittish around new
places and things.  I really don't know if it had anything to do with
hearing abilities, but I think it does.  One VERY bad thing about a deaf
ferret is that you actually have to run to them and physically stop them
from digging up your plants!!  This is a constant battle at my house!
But for some reason he does look irresistably(sp?) cute with all that
black dirt up his little nose and all over his face!

I'd like a vet referral if anyone knows of any in east Tennessee area-
Johnson City or surrounding.  The Drs. in my small town area don't really
know much at all about them.  If very discouraging when they say that "NO"
they don't use Galaxy-D, nor will they order it-they prefer what they've
already got.  (Don't worry, I got the Galaxy-D shot elsewhere-45 min away!)

Laura, Pazzi, and Elia