From:
"Thomas W. Kemper, Jr." <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 12 Sep 1999 17:36:06 -0500
I have just spoken with a lady who would like to sell her 9 month old sable
little girl fuzzie.  She says she was 9 weeks old in March, describes her
as a black sable, as best as I can determine.  Her name is Molly, and she
comes with a two story cage, sleep tube, hammock, H20 bottle, leash, litter
box, etc.  I understand she's been fixed and descented, and her human says
it looks like there's an "M" tattooed in her left ear.  The ferret is
located in Longview, Texas, about 120 miles east of Dallas, and I can help
transport to anyone in the not too distant area.

The lady wants $125.00 for everything, if she can get it.  Please no
flames, she says she can't keep it from biting her children, and that she
only wants a good home for Molly.

You can contact me on the list, or directly, at : [log in to unmask]

I'll handle things, or put you in touch with the owner.
Thanks,
Tuck Kemper

Proudly owned by Major Burns (ferret face), and Scooter (the dook of
earl), and Widget (what's a litter box for?)