From:
"Sarah R. Buck" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 8 Aug 1999 08:10:48 -0500
Why is it that some ferrets like toes?  Stela must (ha, get it?) get a
taste of my toe every time I am barefoot!  It's like she goes after them,
and nothing else.  She chomps and then runs away dooking.  Well, I sniffed
the toe she goes after this morning.  Yep.  Sniffed and even tasted it.
Don't do this in public.  You may be looked at like you are wierd or
something.  It didn't have a ferrety-type attraction smell, if you know
what I mean.  But it was rubbery...could that be why?!!  heh...heh...

Have fun with your fuzzies today.  Take time to smell the ros....FERRETS.
Have you hugged your fuzzy today?  They need it every day.  You need it
everyday.  Life is sooo much sweeter when you do.  ;0)

Sarah with her two fabulous fuzzbutters, Portia and Stela