From:
"Thomas E. Gitzinger" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 6 Jul 1995 21:34:54 -0400
First off, I have an eleven month old male albino who is doin great.  He is
kinda skinny, but he has always been that way, and he weighs about four
pounds.  I recently brought home a new friend.  He is an eight week old
silver mitt who is named Hobbes.  Hobbes is having a ball, and he is a
screamer when put in the cage.  Its a good thing I have been reading the FML
because i had never heard of a ferret screaming until i read the FML and then
wham!... the next ferret I get is a screamer.  Well enuff of that....

1)Anyone hear of Catworks LItter?  And what do you think of it?

2)What are the amounts/percentages a food should have of proper nutrients
  for the fuzzies?  I saw some Kaytee ferret food with similar contents
  to that of Iams kitten food, but the Kaytee had less fat and more
  protein.

Just wondering, any help would be appreciated.