From:
Angela L <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 28 Sep 2007 17:44:50 -0700
If you have a paypal donation button.. PLEASE get the CODE for it, an
EMAIL it to me pvtly. the codes are HUGE yes. But i can place that on
my website an people can AUTOMATICALLY click to their choice an donate
wihtout having to go get a account, log in an all that frazzin hassle.
Less effort the better on the donators. Anways, website is TOTALLY
updated as of right this very second.. ive not heard anything more
recent then what ive got. An the specific Ferret Vet locator ive got
up is Awesome! I cant wait to meet my new vet who deals a lot with
ferrets ^^

LETS GO FERRET MOMS & DADS! We Can do it!

An THANKS to everyone whose supporting this.

Not to mention the possible few radio shows in Washington state to
soon get wind of this once my mother is done with them. Shes got a
few friend connections there an im sure to hear something back from
them/her very soon on this i'd say least by Monday!! Hears hoping
cause i know TONS of washingtonians listen to this morning-afternoon
talkshows!!!

  *  *
Angela <3's Austin
Forever & Always
I Will follow you into the dark.
  *  *

[Moderator's note: Simple code for a donation button is here:
https://www.paypal.com/IntegrationCenter/ic_standard_home.html#DonationButtons  BIG]