From:
Rebecca Stout <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 9 Oct 2000 09:17:42 EDT
Hey!  I got so absorbed into researching ADV, posting factoids for
education, and even trying for a website....and such....guess what
happened?

I got to feeling tired, and a bit sickly for a couple days.  It subsided.
Then "it" appeared.  Welts all over me that hurt and itched.  They even
melded (is that a word?) into huge large patches of hive like rashes.  I
endured this for a week.

I thought I was just highly stressed as we are being forced to move.  Then
one of my cubs wakes up to the same thing!  So I found out from the
pediatrician that we have adult fifths disease (a very benign condition
by the way).  I was a bit relieved to know this is a one time thing...that
I will not get "this" everytime I am stressed in the future.

*** Listen up.  What am I immerssed in mentally now?  ADV, a type of
Parvovirus.  What is fifths disease?  A human form of parvovirus.

Kat's conclusion..
Wolfy suffers from sympathy disease!

Wolfy
Please visit: