From:
Jaden Schmidt <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 1 Aug 2003 10:50:00 -0700
Hugs & Dooks to all....

We have compiled the list of all submissions to the ebay auction to
benefit shelters....the first lucky shelter drawn was Ferret Rescue of
Spokane & Spokane County....Congratulations!

Ok, people...time to do our part....let's raise some money for this
shelter...you can view the item up for sale by following this link:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=2338524897

If this link doesn't take you there....go to ebay and search items for
sale by potteryferret...it is the only item listed, or copy the above in
the Address box on your browser.

Thanks again to Bill, Heather and Judy for your help.

Kate & Spaz