From:
Chris Stephenson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 1 Jul 1996 22:18:20 -0400
Dear Readers of FML

Please note re the EMail address for the Pet Valu franchisee in Richmond
Hill who wants to see if there is enough interest from customers to make it
worth his while to stock Totally Ferret is:

Sorry - first EMail was incorrect - it must be that darn dyslexia kicking
in again!!!!

Sorry for bad address - please try to send again - if we show lots of
interest then Pet Valu might want our money and decide to carry this product
for the Toronto customers.

Lynn Foster