From:
Paul Jamison <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 27 Jun 2005 05:51:37 -0700
Nancy Farlow wrote:

>The Tic is still on TV!?!?!  A super-hero blue insect with the manly
>physique?  Wow, I - I mean my ex's sons - LOVE The Tic!  When they
>were kids, that is; a long time ago... I haven't - I mean THEY haven't -
>seen him in years.  What station, what time?  I'd love - I mean THEY'D
>love to know!  Now that they're in college and have girlfriends and
>all that, the one thing missing in their lives has gotta be watching
>The Tic!  So I have to tell them - let me know, please, please!

It surprised me, too, to see the Tick (note spelling) back on the air.  I
came across it Sunday morning on the ABC Family channel, at 10 AM Central
time (most likely 11 AM Eastern).  I've also discovered that Toon Disney
runs episodes at 10 PM Central/11 PM Eastern every night!  Alas, I don't
get Toon Disney.

Personally, I don't think you have to be a kid to enjoy the Tick.  One
should never be ahsamed of enjoying "kid's" cartoons anyway.

Always remember: SPOOOOON!!!!

Paul